Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I wasn't looking but i came across some halloween poems by creepy children, republished here without permission. Aileen could teach Atacia a thing or two.

Bushes quiver
where shadows lean,
and not a sliver
of moon is seen.

Near the river
some goblins (green)
with a witch in front
and a ghost in between

Make me sh..i..vvvver,
but I am keen
about the shivers
of Halloween.

~Aileen Fisher~

On a spooky Halloween night,
When Goblins and witches come out to fight,
When children go out to say "Trick or Treat",
When goblins and witches and people meet.
Around the town loud noises roar,
And when you hear the sound,
"Knocking" at your door.
Should you open it?
Should you be scared?
Trick or Treaters are everywhere!
But don't you worry,
And don't you fright,
Its only one day,
One evening,
Its Halloween Night!

~Atacia~

P.S. I am thirteen years old, but I wrote this last year when I was twelve.

No comments: